500g Tuna Steaks
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Lemon Dill Sauce
Juice of 1/2 Lemon
1 teaspoon Fresh Chopped Dill
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Small Pinch Salt and Pepper
1/2 teaspoon Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
1 teaspoon Honey
1. Allow tuna steaks to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking.
2. Coat tuna steaks with olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Preheat skillet over Medium heat
4. Cook steaks approximately 2 minutes per side (depending on thickness)
5. Combine all lemon dill sauce ingredients until fully blended.
6. Serve tuna steaks with lemon dill sauce.