100 grams flour
50 grams corn flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoons salt
50 ml milk
250g Ling fillet
1 sprig parsley
White pepper (to taste)
Oil (for frying)
1. Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the middle.
2. Add olive oil, salt and eggs and mix well.
3. Add milk and whisk, stirring constantly, until smooth.
4. Remove fish bones if needed.
5. Shred fish and add to flour mixture.
6. Chop onion and parsley, mix together and add to the mixture.
7. Season with white pepper.
8. Shape fish mixture into patties.
9. Heat plenty of oil in a large, heavy pot until very hot.
10. Fry fish patties on both sides until golden.
11. Drain cooked pieces on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
12. Serve with salad, and tomato and pepper rice.