500g straight cut frozen chips
500g Barramundi cut into 4 portions
2 tablespoons dill, snipped
4 Imperial mandarins
Salad leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 210C or 190C fan-forced
2. Spread chips a single layer on a baking tray.
3. Cook according to packet instructions
4. Finely grate rind of 1 mandarin, Juice 2 mandarins and set aside
5. Peel and segment remaining 2 mandarins and set aside.
6. Melt butter in a non-stick frying pan on medium. Add rind and swirl to combine
7. Cook fish 1-2 mins each side until golden and cooked through. Drain
8. Reheat butter in pan. Add juice and simmer for 30 secs
9. Add mandarin segments and dill, swirl to warm through
10. Top fish with mandarin and dill sauce
11. Serve with chips with salad leaves.