4 dozen oysters
2 tablespoons minced parsley
1. Open the oysters carefully, reserving both shells and liquid.
2. Strain the liquid into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
3. Lift flesh off oysters with small fork poach in the liquid 1 minute
4. Drain and reserve
5. Preheat oven a high temperature
6. Mince parsley and shallots very finely work into butter until soft, creamy
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste
8. Place poached oysters back into their shells
9. Fill with shallow butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs
10.Bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes
11.Serve very hot