3 tablespoons pancake mix
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 egg beaten
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
500g crab meat flaked
3 cups vegetable oil for frying
1. Combine pancake mix, mustard, mayonnaise, egg and parsley blend well
2. Fold in the crabmeat.
3. Form into 3 inch patties.
4. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
2. There should be enough oil to reach half way up the sides of the crab cakes.
3. When the oil is hot, carefully place the patties in the pan.
4. Fry until golden brown on each side, about 8 minutes per side.
5. If patties are browning too fast, reduce the heat.
6. Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.