1 egg (beaten)
1/2 cup water
2 teaspoons sugar
2-3 tablespoons oil
1 jar lee kum kee plum sauce
500g flake (cubed or sliced)
2-3 tablespoons corn flour
2 canned pineapple rings (finely sliced)
1/4 red capsicum (seeds removed finely diced)
1. Combine egg, salt and sugar. Add fish pieces and toss to coat evenly.
2. Spread corn flour out on a plate and dip fish to coat with flour.
3. Heat pan med–high heat add oil cook fish until golden and crispy, set aside
4. Add plum sauce, capsicum, water and pineapple to pan and bring to the boil
5. Reduce heat and cook 1 minute, drizzle sauce over fish and serve.