1 tablespoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
500g Cod fillets
1/2 tablespoon canola oil
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. In a small bowl, mix together cumin, thyme, paprika, and lemon pepper.
2. Rub spice mixture on both sides of fillets.
3. In a large skillet, set over medium heat, heat canola oil.
4. Add fish fillets cook until browned both sides, fish opaque in the centre about 4 minutes per side
5. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges.